|1 FT rector, including indirects||$140,000|
|1 PT music director, including indirects||$45,000|
|1 PT parish admin, including indirects||$45,000|
|1 PT accountant, including indirects||$40,000|
|1 PT assistant for pastoral care, including indirects||$22,000|
|1 PT assistant for family ministry, including indirects|| $22,000|
|Facilities, including repairs, insurance, utilities (this is a generous number, too)||$100,000|
|Outreach (not including diocesan pledge)||$60,000|
|Optional: PT sexton with indirects||$20,000|
- The fact that church membership no longer is normative in American society.
- The lack of saving from current revenue for the future.
- The church’s token efforts at growth and increased membership.
- The discomfort Americans have with clericalism, and the profoundly negative effects clericalism has had on the parish.
- The cavalier attitude towards church administration under Bob Malm, in which the entire approach for much of his tenure has been laissez-faire. Not good when dealing with other people’s donations.